Friday, April 15, 2011

Classmates' Blogs!

I've always been interesting in learning about other countries' culture. Today I had the opportunity to overview some of the shockking conflicts other countries are facing. I'll tell you  the ones that inspired me the most, and that were really interesting!

Adriana: Tibet
I chose these blog because it is so interesting to know about Sudan. Also Adriana clearly states wh they need help. She also says how Tibet should be free from Chinese have their own culture, language etc.

Alberto: China
I chose these blog, because it really interesting how we think China is a properous and problem free country. But really it is facing lots of problems that we usually din't know about. I really liked how he said that they are very cultural!

Gustavo: Italy
This blog I just love! It is so fresh, interesting and informative. It is not just the color, that attracts me to read and to love it, it is the information, it just awesome. Italy is the best country ever, I would really want to lern more abou this country!

John: India
I chose John's blog because he talks about women human rights. Of course we women have to stand up for what we believe in.

Juan Carlos: Cuba
Cuba's blog is really interesting and shocking. This one, until now has been the one that shocks me the most and that makes me realize there are many people out there suffering and we do nothing about it. Cuba has many coflicts, arguments and suffeing but I'm sure Cubans are willing to move forward and overcome this problems.


Lizbedy: Indonesia
I really like this blog, because everything is so clear. Lizbedy really makes the "reader" understand what she's talking aboout, what the country needs, and what should be done about it.

Miguel C: Somalia
Miguel's blog I really liked because, it was really brief but also very informative. It's clear that Somalia has had a rough government, over many years.

Natalia O: Syria
This blog, I chose beacuse it is so intersting to hear about how many protests are going on in Syria. Also even childrens along with their parents are part of this protests, which is really shocking but interesting.

Karolina: Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast is claerly facing many challenges due to disagreements between presidents. I chose this blog because she also said what can happen if YOU don't help. For example more violence, human rights abuse, etc.

Sarah: Honduras
Honduras, as stated  in Sarah's blog, is facing some though challenges. The conflicts in this country are very similar to those peple in other countries are facing right now. Racism, unequalness, and also judging people because of their sex prefferences. This conflicts concern us all, because this is also happening to us in Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment